IMPORTANT: TO READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
AT THIS MOMENT WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING THOSE APPLICATIONS WHICH DOESN'T HAVE DEMONSTRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS, OTHER DIGITAL AD TECHNOLOGIES & GOOGLE DATA STUDIO. THIS ROLE REVOLVES HEAVILY AROUND DIGITAL MARKETING DATA AND EXPERIENCE WITHIN DIGITAL MARKETING IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE SO KINDLY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
WE PREFER THE PERSON TO BE IN UAE ALREADY TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE BUT IF YOU ARE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY THEN WE CAN CONSIDER YOUR CV FOR THE REMOTE ROLE (IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS AS MENTIONED BELOW)
Digitalks is a boutique "Digital Analytics & Ad Tech" consulting agency based out of Dubai, UAE. We have a simple mission: clean & actionable data & insights for our clients, no mumbo-jumbo. We do "the complicated" part of the job to make it "simple" for our clients. Simpler the better.
We’re searching for a new team member for the role of "Digital Analytics Consultant" who shares our passion for transforming data into simple & meaningful insights for our clients.
We anticipate this role to evolve depending on the skills of the candidate we manage to hire but this new role will have a variety of daily tasks ranging from requirements gathering, tag auditing, tagging implementations, developing dashboards and reports, analyzing digital marketing data and presenting insights to our extraordinary clients.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Adjust, Branch and related technologies setup or coordination of setup of these technologies with client developers
- Design customized solutions and determine tracking requirements and map to the business needs in the client's context
- Manage measurement tools for data capture and reporting
- Tag management setup, best practice implementation audits and custom java-scripting
- Diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise & continuously drive improvements
- Maintain data governance and implement & recommend best practices in data management to ensure data accuracy
- Support client’s developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation related to your projects
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills in English
- Demonstrable experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, etc necessary
- Familiarity with digital media technologies such as AdWords, Google Marketing Platform (previously DoubleClick) or other Ad Serving technologies such as Facebook Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, etc preferred
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and Data Warehouses (preferred).
- Apply - Send us your CV through our Talent Center
- Review - We will review your CV in connection with the job requirements
- Self Assessment - we will send you a self-assessment questionnaire to fill in
- Zoom Interview - You'll be requested to appear for a Zoom interview (45-60 mins)
- Request for some of your previous sample work and/or a round of technical assessment
- Offer - we extend the offer to the selected Candidate
We are looking for candidates with the right learning attitude and attention to detail. We will offer a Competitive Salary, Residence Visa, Health Insurance, 22 Days Paid Holiday and an Annual Air ticket to the home country.
Important: We are not willing to work with Recruiters & Head hunters at this stage.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying