IMPORTANT: TO READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
AT THIS MOMENT WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING THOSE APPLICATIONS WHICH DOESN'T HAVE DEMONSTRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS, OTHER DIGITAL AD TECHNOLOGIES & GOOGLE DATA STUDIO. THIS ROLE EVOLVES HEAVILY AROUND DIGITAL MARKETING DATA AND EXPERIENCE WITHIN DIGITAL MARKETING IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE SO KINDLY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Digitalks Digital is a leading "Digital Analytics & Ad Tech" start-up consulting agency based out of Dubai, UAE. We have a simple mission: clean & actionable data & insights for our clients, no mumbo-jumbo. We do "the complicated" part of the job to make it "simple" for our clients. Simpler the better.
This is a remote position and offers a flexible work schedule.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with web and mobile analytics & reporting services and has hands-on experience on tools like Google Analytics, Firebase, GA4, Adjust, Branch, AppsFlyer, etc. To be successful in this role you must be able to work effectively in a remote, fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with the management and fellow remote team members.
- Develop and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and other BI solutions using products such as Google Data Studio and other similar products
- Understands how to represent large sets of data and information in clear and concise visualizations
- Creates wireframes and visual examples to help define visualization needs
- Understands how to query, manipulate, merge and extract data from diverse data sources to be able to consolidate and synthesize information
- Use visualization to develop actionable insights and recommendations to deliver on the business objectives
- Manipulate data, flat files, and raw information into cohesive data sets for visualization using ETL tools
- Able to utilize APIs where readymade connectors are not available
- Maintain data governance and implement & recommend best practices in data management to ensure data accuracy
- Technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation related to your projects
- 2-4 years of experience in a data visualization & analytics role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills in English
- Demonstrable work experience with tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama, etc
- Demonstrable work experience with cloud technologies such as GCP or AWS
- Experience with ETL technologies
- Familiarity with digital media ad serving technologies such as AdWords, Google Marketing Platform (previously DoubleClick), Facebook Ads, SnapChat, Twitter, etc is preferred
- Apply - Send us your CV through our Talent Center
- Review - We will review your CV in connection with the job requirements
- Skype/Zoom Interview - You'll be requested to appear for a Skype/Zoom interview (45-60 mins)
- Offer - we extend the offer to the selected Candidate
- Salary reviews in 6 months
- First preference is given to you when we require to hire new candidates at our HQ in Dubai
- Stress-free work culture
- 5 days work-week
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying