IMPORTANT: TO READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
AT THIS MOMENT WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING THOSE APPLICATIONS WHICH DOESN'T HAVE DEMONSTRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS, FACEBOOK, OTHER DIGITAL AD TECHNOLOGIES & GOOGLE DATA STUDIO. THIS ROLE EVOLVES HEAVILY AROUND DIGITAL MARKETING DATA AND EXPERIENCE WITHIN DIGITAL MARKETING IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE SO KINDLY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
YOU SHOULD BE ALREADY IN UAE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Digitalks Digital is a leading "Digital Analytics & Ad Tech" start-up consulting agency based out of Dubai, UAE. We have a simple mission: clean & actionable data & insights for our clients, no mumbo-jumbo. We do "the complicated" part of the job to make it "simple" for our clients. Simpler the better.
This is an onsite position at our offices in Dubai. If you're skilled at getting the job done and you believe in doing it right, we want to talk to you. We’re searching for a new team member who shares our passion for transforming data into simple & meaningful insights for our clients. As a talented digital analytics professional, you will have the opportunity to support the development, execution, and ongoing optimization of the digital analytics strategy for multiple Digitalks clients. To be successful in this role you must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with the management and fellow team members.
- Develop and maintain advanced automated reporting, dashboards, and other BI solutions using Google Data Studio
- Understands how to query, manipulate, merge and extract data from diverse data sources to be able to consolidate and synthesize information
- Manipulate data, flat files, and raw information into cohesive data sets for visualization using ETL tools
- Technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation related to your projects
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing analytics or related role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills in English
- Demonstrable work experience with tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama, etc
- Experience with ETL technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mobile SDKs and how data collection works in the Mobile app environment
- Familiarity with digital media ad serving technologies such as AdWords, Google Marketing Platform (previously DoubleClick), Facebook Ads, SnapChat, Twitter, etc is preferred
- Apply - Send us your CV through our Talent Center
- Review - We will review your CV in connection with the job requirements
- Phone Call - We will schedule a 10-15 minutes phone interview with you
- Skype/Zoom Interview - You'll be requested to appear for a Skype/Zoom interview (45-60 mins)
- Request for some of your previous sample work and/or a round of technical assessment
- Offer - we extend the offer to the selected Candidate
- Salary reviews in 6 months
- Stress-free work culture
- Work from home possible post probation completion
- Employment Visa + Insurance
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying