IMPORTANT: TO READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
YOU SHOULD BE ALREADY IN UAE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
AT THIS MOMENT WE ARE NOT CONSIDERING THOSE APPLICATIONS WHICH DOESN'T HAVE DEMONSTRABLE WORK EXPERIENCE. THIS ROLE EVOLVES HEAVILY AROUND DIGITAL MARKETING DATA AND EXPERIENCE WITHIN DIGITAL MARKETING IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE SO KINDLY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Digitalks Digital is a leading "Digital Analytics & Ad Tech" start-up consulting agency based out of Dubai, UAE. We have a simple mission: clean & actionable data & insights for our clients, no mumbo-jumbo. We do "the complicated" part of the job to make it "simple" for our clients. Simpler the better.
This is an onsite position at our offices in Dubai. If you're skilled at getting the job done and you believe in doing it right, we want to talk to you. We’re searching for a new team member who shares our passion for transforming data into simple & meaningful insights for our clients. As a talented digital analytics professional, you will have the opportunity to support the development, execution, and ongoing optimization of the digital analytics strategy for multiple Digitalks clients. To be successful in this role you must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with the management and fellow team members.
- Understands how to query, manipulate, merge and extract data from diverse data sources to be able to consolidate and synthesize information
- Help develop, build-out and automate reports/dashboards in visualization products such as Google Data Studio & SQL
- Audit the digital tags on both websites and mobile apps environment to identify discrepancies and create necessary documentation to capture the findings.
- Manipulate data, flat files, and raw information into cohesive data sets for visualization
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing analytics or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience
- Strong communication skills in English
- RDBMS and SQL skills are a must
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
- Demonstrable work experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mobile SDKs and demonstrable knowledge around Android & iOS development required
- Apply - Send us your CV through our Talent Center
- Review - We will review your CV in connection with the job requirements
- Phone Call - We will schedule a 10-15 minutes phone interview with you
- Skype/Zoom Interview - You'll be requested to appear for a Skype/Zoom interview (45-60 mins)
- Request for some of your previous sample work and/or a round of technical assessment
- Offer - we extend the offer to the selected Candidate
- Competitive Salary
- Stress-free work culture
- UAE Employment / Residence Visa - 3 years
- Medical Insurance for yourself
- Up to 22 working days paid holiday for every year (after completion of 6 months probation) + 1 holiday on your birthday + 6 sick leaves a year
- Yearly return Air Ticket for self to your home town or closest Airport to home town
- Gratuity/end of service benefits as per UAE laws
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying